My Book is: HARDCOVER or PAPERBACK
Please check all that apply to the dust jacket:
– My book was issued without a dust jacket.
– My book was issued with a dust jacket but I don’t have it.
– Chipping (small pieces have been chipped away at the edges).
– Small tears (less than 1/2 inch).
– Missing a flap.
– Large tears (greater than 1/2 inch).
– Repairs made with Scotch tape.
– Patchy where a sticker was removed.
Please check all that apply to the book:
– Hinges starting (when you open the cover and look inside, you see the binding
is loose, but not yet cracked).
– Hinges cracked.
– Frayed edges.
– Light soiling.
– Heavy soiling.
– Torn pages.
– Missing pages.
– Pencil marking/underlining.
– Ink marking/underlining.
– Rubbing (edges of binding show wear).
– Backstrip (along the spine) pulling away.
– Foxing (discoloration -usually reddish-brown spots).
– Previous owner’s signature.
– Previous owner’s inscription.
– Previous owner’s bookplate/embossing.
– Remainder mark (marker – usually on the fore-edge or bottom edge).
– Smoky smell.
– Book mold/mildew.
– Library markings.